domenica 4 gennaio 2015

Berenice Bejo Talks About Robert & "The Childhood Of A Leader"

Berenice Bejo parla di Robert e "The Childhood Of A Leader"



Hai sentito il bisogno di scegliere personaggi forti?
[ ... ] E la prossima cosa che farò sarà un altro film forte, con una madre il cui figlio è un personaggio particolare, un pò violento e strano. Con il passare delle scene ti rendi conto che non è un ragazzo normale, che diventerà un mostro o qualcosa del genere. E riguarda la relazione tra la madre e il padre. Quindi beh, l'ho letto, mi è piaciuto e mi ha dato un ruolo, quindi ho intenzione di farlo. Sono stata fortunata nel riuscire a fare molte cose diverse.

E ad Hollywood? Suppongo che dopo la tua nomination agli Oscar nel 2012 con "The Artist", dovresti ricevere molto proposte di lavoro negli Stati Uniti.
[ ... ] E come ti ho detto, ora, girerò un film americano, con Tim Roth, che interpreterà mio marito e Robert Pattinson, il personaggio di un amico di famiglia.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Did you feel the need to seek stronger characters?
[ ... ] And the next thing I’m going to do is another strong movie, with a mother whose son is a very particular character, a bit violent and strange. With the passing of the scenes you’re realizing that he is not a normal guy, that he will become a Monster or something like that. And it is about the relationship between the mother and the father. So well, I read it, I liked and it gave me a role as well, so I’m going to do it. I was fortunate to be able to do very different things.

And in Hollywood? I suppose that after your nomination in 2012 with ‘The Artist’ Oscar, you must have had many proposals for work in the United States.
[ ... ] And as I told you I am going to do, now, an American film, a directorial, with Tim Roth, that will make my husband, and Robert Pattison, the character of a friend of the family.
Fonte / Source, Italian Translation by 100 % Pattinson & Greene

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento